LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION PRIVACY NOTICE (EU)
Lockheed Martin Corporation and its European companies including Polskie Zakłady Lotnicze Sp. z o. o. (collectively referred to as "Lockheed Martin Corporation") takes its data protection and privacy responsibilities seriously. This privacy notice explains how we collect, use and share your personal data as a result of your use of our web sites, including:
- What personal data we collect and when and why we use it.
- How we share personal data within Lockheed Martin Corporation and with our service providers, regulators and other third parties
- Transferring personal data globally
- How we protect and store personal data
- Legal rights available to help manage your privacy
- How you can contact us for more support
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR"), we would like to inform you that the administrator of your personal data is Polskie Zakłady Lotnicze Sp. z o.o. address: Wojska Polskiego 3, 39-300 Mielec.
We may amend this notice to keep it up to date with legal requirements and the way we operate our business. If we make significant changes to this privacy notice, we will seek to inform you by notice on our website ("Notice of Change").
Information contained in this document, called privacy notice is of a general nature. Detailed information on the processing of personal data is made available each time they are obtained. This applies in particular to information about the purpose and legal basis of the processing of personal data, the storage period and the recipients to whom they may be transferred.
Links to other websites
You might find external links to third-party websites on our website. This privacy notice only applies to personal data collected by Lockheed Martin, data collected on this website and does not apply to your use of a third-party site. We have no influence or control over linked third-party websites and your use of other sites is at your own risk and is subject to their privacy statements and policies.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHEN AND WHY WE USE IT
In this section you can find out more about
· the types of personal data we collect
· when we collect personal data
· how we use personal data
· the legal basis for using personal data
When we collect information
Lockheed Martin processes personal data for various purposes, depending on the purpose, different methods of data collection, legal basis for their processing, use, disclosure and retention periods may apply.
Personal data we collect and use
Category of Personal Data
Names, addresses, email address, telephone numbers, position in the company / institution
(in the case of the recruitment and employment process)
Employment status, employment history, education history CV, information about security clearance, where necessary, and other personal information submitted by job applicants
IP address and technical details
IP address of the computer/personal device that you use to access our website(s), approximate location information from where you access our website(s) and information about your device and browser
The legal basis for using your personal data
We will only collect, use and share your personal data where we are satisfied that we have an appropriate legal basis to do this. This may be because:
- you have provided your consent to us using the personal data;
- our use of your personal data is in our legitimate interest as a commercial organisation (for example our legitimate interests in communicating with you - in these cases we will look after your information at all times in a way that is proportionate and respects your privacy rights and you have a right to object to processing as explained in the LEGAL RIGHTS AVAILABLE TO HELP MANAGE YOUR PRIVACYsection below;
- our use of your personal data is necessary to perform a contract or take steps to enter into a contract with you for example where you apply for a job with us or where you are one of our suppliers; and/or
- our use of your personal data is necessary to comply with a relevant legal or regulatory obligation that we have for example fulfilment of a court order.
Personal Data processed
Reason for processing
Names, addresses email address, telephone numbers, position in the company / institution
To communicate with you regarding our products and services; to communicate with you in the context of a contractual agreement which we have with you.
Consent, our legitimate interests, or necessity for performance of a contract
Employment status, employment history, education history CV, information about security clearance, where necessary and other personal information submitted by job applicants
To process job applications which we receive from you
Our legitimate interests, or necessity for performance of the contract
IP address of the computer/personal device that you use to access our website(s), and information about your device and browser
To ensure network and information security; to monitor the performance of our website and improve your user experience
Consent or our legitimate interests
CONSEQUENCES OF NOT PROVIDING THE PERSONAL DATA
Providing personal data is voluntary but necessary, among others, in case of;
- continue to use this website,
- get an answer to your question,
- participation in recruitment.
The consequence of not providing them is the inability to provide / continue to provide the above-mentioned activities.
The provision by a natural person of optional data or excess of data that the Administrator does not have to process takes place on the basis of the decision of the data subject himself, and then the processing is based on the premise contained in Article 6(1)(a) of GDPR.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In this section you can find out more about how we share personal data:
· within Lockheed Martin Corporation
· with third parties that help us provide our products and services; and
· our regulators
We share your information in the manner and for the purposes described below:
- within Lockheed Martin Corporation, where such disclosure is necessary to provide you with our services or to manage our business.;
- with third parties who help manage our business and deliver services. These third parties have agreed to confidentiality restrictions and use any personal data we share with them or which they collect on our behalf solely for the purpose of providing the contracted service to us. These include IT service providers who help manage our IT
- with our regulators, courts of law and other authorities (e.g. fiscal authorities and law enforcement authorities). to comply with all applicable laws,
- we may share in aggregate, statistical form, non-personal data regarding the visitors to our website, traffic patterns, and website usage with our partners, affiliates.
TRANSFERRING PERSONAL DATA GLOBALLY
In this section you can find out more about:
· how we operate as a global business and transfer data internationally.
· the arrangements we have in place to protect your personal data if we transfer it overseas.
Lockheed Martin Corporation operates on a global basis. Accordingly, your personal data may be transferred and stored in countries outside the European Economic Area (including Australia, the United States, New Zealand, Singapore and Hong Kong) that are subject to different standards of data protection. Lockheed Martin Corporation will take appropriate steps ensure that transfers of personal data are in accordance with applicable law and carefully managed to protect your privacy rights and interests and transfers are limited to countries which are recognized as providing an adequate level of legal protection. To this end:
- we ensure transfers within Lockheed Martin Corporationwill be covered by an agreement entered into by members of Lockheed Martin Corporation (an intra-group agreement) which contractually obliges each member to ensure that personal data receives an adequate and consistent level of protection wherever it is transferred within Lockheed Martin Corporation;
- where we transfer your personal data outside Lockheed Martin Corporationor to third parties who help to provide products and services, we obtain from them contractual obligations aimed at protecting your personal data. As such an assurance, we consider standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission, which replaced the previously applicable Privacy Shields in this respect. Standard contractual clauses are in practice a form of contract between the data exporter and importer, where the recipient undertakes to comply with certain rules of personal data processing . The purpose of the clauses is to ensure the harmonization and protection of personal data transferred from the European Economic Area to the United States and other destinations outside the European Economic Area;
- where we receive requests for information from law enforcement or regulators, we carefully validate these requests before any personal data are disclosed.
You have a right to contact us at email@example.com for more information about the safeguards we have put in place to ensure the adequate protection of your personal data when this is transferred
HOW WE PROTECT AND STORE YOUR INFORMATION
We have implemented and maintain appropriate technical and organisational security measures, policies and procedures designed to reduce the risk of accidental destruction or loss, or the unauthorised disclosure or access to such information appropriate to the nature of the information concerned. As the security of information depends in part on the security of the computer you use to communicate with us and the security you use to protect User IDs and passwords please take appropriate measures to protect this information.
Storing your personal data
We will store your personal data for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, In some circumstances we may store your personal data for longer periods of time, for instance where we are required to do so in accordance with legal, tax, accounting requirements.
LEGAL RIGHTS AVAILABLE TO HELP MANAGE YOUR PRIVACY
Subject to certain exemptions, and in some cases dependent upon the processing activity we are undertaking, you have certain rights in relation to your personal data. Click on the links below to learn more about each right you may have:
- To access personal data
- To rectify / erase personal data
- To restrict the processing of your personal data
- To transfer your personal data
- To object to the processing of personal data
- To object to how we use your personal data for direct marketing purposes
- To obtain a copy of personal data safeguards used for transfers outside your jurisdiction
- To lodge a complaint with your supervisory authority
We may ask you for additional information to confirm your identity and for security purposes, before disclosing the personal data requested to you. We reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law, for instance if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject to legal we will make every reasonable effort to honour your request or inform you if we require further information in order to fulfil your request.
We may not always be able to fully address your request, for example if it would impact the duty of confidentiality we owe to others, or if we are legally entitled to deal with the request in a different way.
Right to access personal data
You have a right to request that we provide you with a copy of your personal data that we hold and you have the right to be informed of;
- a) the source of your personal data;
- b) the purposes, legal basis and methods of processing;
- c) the data controller’s identity; and (
- d) the entities or categories of entities to whom your personal data may be transferred.
Right to rectify or erase personal data
You have a right to request that we rectify inaccurate personal data. We may seek to verify the accuracy of the personal data before rectifying it.
You can also request that we erase your personal data in limited circumstances where:
- it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected; or
- you have withdrawn your consent (where the data processing was based on consent), and where there is no other legal ground for the processing; or
- following a successful right to object (see right to object); or
- it has been processed unlawfully; or
- to comply with a legal obligation to which Lockheed Martin Corporationis subject.
We are not required to comply with your request to erase personal data if the processing of your personal data is necessary:
- for compliance with a legal obligation;
Right to restrict the processing of your personal data
You can ask us to restrict your personal data, but only where:
- its accuracy is contested, to allow us to verify its accuracy; or
- the processing is unlawful, but you do not want it erased; or
- it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected, but we still need itin accordance with the requirements of law ; or
- you have exercised the right to object, and verification of overriding grounds is pending.
We can continue to use your personal data following a request for restriction, where:
we have your consent; or
- it is necessary in accordance with the requirements of law ; or
- to protect the rights of another natural or legal person.
Right to transfer your personal data
You can ask us to provide your personal data to you in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, or you can ask to have it transferred directly to another data controller, but in each case only where:
- the processing is based on your consent or on the performance of a contract with you; and
- the processing is carried out by automated means.
Right to object to the processing of your personal data
You can object to any processing of your personal data which has our legitimate interests as its legal basis, if you believe your fundamental rights and freedoms outweigh our legitimate interests.
If you raise an objection, we have an opportunity to demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate interests which override your rights and freedoms.
Right to object to how we use your personal data for direct marketing purposes
You can request that we change the manner in which we contact you for marketing purposes.
You can request that we do not transfer your personal data to third parties for the purposes of direct marketing or any other purposes.
Right to obtain a copy of personal data safeguards used for transfers outside your jurisdiction
You can ask to obtain a copy of, or reference to, the safeguards under which your personal data is transferred outside of the European Union.
Right to lodge a complaint with supervisory authority
You have a right to lodge a complaint with supervisory authority if you have concerns about how we are processing your personal data.
We ask that you please attempt to resolve any issues with us first, although you have a right to contact your supervisory authority at any time.
If you have any questions arising from this data protection notification, please contact us by e-mail;
- to the local address email@example.com with a note in the subject line “personal data” or
- with the corporate data protection officer LOCKHEED MARTIN at firstname.lastname@example.org with a note in the subject line: “Personal data Poland”.
To contact your data protection supervisory authority
You have a right to lodge a complaint with data protection supervisory authority at any time. We ask that you please attempt to resolve any issues with us before your local supervisory authority.