Polskie Zakłady Lotnicze Sp. z o.o. as a responsible employer, guided by its concern for the health and safety of its employees and people on its premises, commits to undertaking actions aimed at protecting the life and health of employees as well as care for the natural environment.
PZL Mielec complies with all applicable laws and regulations and will not hesitate to act more rigorously if higher expectations arise.
Our Company is committed to:
- continually improving efforts to maintain and improve health, safety and environmental protection performance
- complying with health, safety and environmental laws and other applicable requirements, including standards established by Lockheed Martin
- minimizing and preventing accidents, near miss incidents and injuries of all kinds by eliminating and mitigating workplace hazards
- implementing environmentally safe and efficient work methods and production processes
- avoiding contamination of the natural environment through identification and prevention of existing and potential negative impacts of the activities
- minimizing environmental impact through:
a) reducing pollutant emissions to the atmosphere
b) limiting the generation and penetration of noise into the environment
c) soil, surface and underground waters protection
d) rational waste management, segregation, re-use, disposal
e) rational use of raw materials, water and utilities.
A shared commitment to health and safety in the workplace will lead to success and we should all feel responsible for safety in our Company.